This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Hot Rods & Vintage Race Cars: Well I'm Outta Here

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Well I'm Outta Here


Well on my way out the door to see the races, it's a gonna be a real hot one out there with the temperature (with humidex) at 07:00 already at 31*C / 94*F. Will be bringing lots and lots of water. This picture I took of Clay Millican at the 2003 Mopar Canadian Nationals doing his burnout to heat up the tires for traction, I believe this run was a 310+ mph pass and Clay went on to win that year. Clay is my pick to win again this year but I would love to see Canadian top fuel pilot Todd Paton win it for the home track, but Clay is a super classy guy so I guess we can make him a honorary Canadian for the weekend. Well I'm outta here, a slight possibility of a T-storm this afternoon, I blame that on Heather and her "burn, baby, burn" post . Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?